Which benchmark?

I do not write much about the topic i am writing about. This may not make a 'Wren and Martin' grammatical sense. But it is as 'present' as the moment between exhale and subsequent inhale of breath. Who are you. The quality of your life is your conversation with yourself (or may be with a mirror). If it is sounding direct and  giving direction to what is outlined here, you can be beware of what may be incidental. The writer does not have to be a philosopher to write something sober or arrogant. He writes in one blank state of mind on a blank slate.The primary motive is selfish for sure. But to what end. It is the purpose which defines us and paints two selfish men in different colors. If collection has to be done, thoughts must be collected. For they alone, are worth collecting.
I must be very careful not to miss chances life offers. I must pick all the pollens while sitting on the string,  pulsating in harmony with the rhythm of life. I see the photographs of the two hundred years old Scottish distilleries and inculcate their distillation finesse. Others may tell me that I miss a lot. But like them, i have my own limitations. In my case, i am sitting on the string and like to pulsate, drift for a while. But i try not to miss pollens. I throw the lumber like some Jerome K. Jerome. I sing like the solitary reaper, i open the door of every new day like the boy of 'Someone'. I also know of a coal miner who sometimes digs deep.There is no hurry. The coal miner returns unbothered by the coal. He relishes the food at the end of his day. Where are you sitting. What are you collecting. There are lot of ways to make honey.


No comments:

Post a Comment